Refined Flour – 250 gms
Ghee – 2 tblsp
Salt – 2 tsp
Water – 4 tblsp
Onion Seeds – 4 tsp
Oil for frying
1. Mix together the refined flour, ghee and salt.
2. Add the onion seeds and water.
3. Knead into a firm dough.
4. Divide the dough into small equal-sized balls.
5. Flatten the balls and roll them out into discs.
6. Dust flour on both sides of the discs and then fold each into quarters.
7. Heat the oil in a kadai.
8. Fry the quarters over a medium flame till crisp and golden in colour.
9. Drain the excess oil.
10. Store in an airtight container.