Prawns – 400 gms, cleaned, deveined and finely chopped
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Whole Red Chillies – 1 tsp
Green Cardamoms – 1/2 tsp
Ginger – 4 tsp, chopped
Green Chillies – 1 tblsp, chopped
Salt to taste
Eggs – 2, whisked
Breadcrumbs – 1/2 cup
Oil for deep frying
1. Broil the cumin seeds, whole red chillies and green cardamoms.
2. Grind to a powder and set aside.
3. To the prawns, add ginger, green chillies and salt.
4. Add the powdered mixture and mix well.
5. Shape the mixture into small even rounds, flatten and keep aside.
6. Heat the oil, dip each round in the egg, coat with breadcrumbs and deep fry until golden brown in colour.
7. Serve hot.