Poppy Seeds – 300 gms
Potatoes – 100 gms, boiled and mashed
Gram Flour – 1/4 cup
Green Chillies – 2 tblsp
Onions – 2 tblsp, chopped
Salt to taste
Oil – 1/2 cup
1. Soak the poppy seeds in double the quantity of water for 2 hours and keep aside.
2. Grind to a paste.
3. Mix the potatoes with the gram flour, green chillies and onions.
4. Add the seasoning and poppy seed paste.
5. Mix all the ingredients together and make 4 balls.
6. Flatten the balls and keep aside.
7. Heat the oil in a pan and shallow-fry the balls till golden brown.
8. Serve hot with chutney.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !