Poppy Seeds – 300 gms
Potatoes – 100 gms, boiled and mashed
Gram Flour – 1/4 cup
Green Chillies – 2 tblsp
Onions – 2 tblsp, chopped
Salt to taste
Oil – 1/2 cup
1. Soak the poppy seeds in double the quantity of water for 2 hours and keep aside.
2. Grind to a paste.
3. Mix the potatoes with the gram flour, green chillies and onions.
4. Add the seasoning and poppy seed paste.
5. Mix all the ingredients together and make 4 balls.
6. Flatten the balls and keep aside.
7. Heat the oil in a pan and shallow-fry the balls till golden brown.
8. Serve hot with chutney.
Posto Bora Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Posto Bora Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.