Poppy Seeds – 300 gms
Potatoes – 100 gms, boiled and mashed
Gram Flour – 1/4 cup
Green Chillies – 2 tblsp
Onions – 2 tblsp, chopped
Salt to taste
Oil – 1/2 cup
1. Soak the poppy seeds in double the quantity of water for 2 hours and keep aside.
2. Grind to a paste.
3. Mix the potatoes with the gram flour, green chillies and onions.
4. Add the seasoning and poppy seed paste.
5. Mix all the ingredients together and make 4 balls.
6. Flatten the balls and keep aside.
7. Heat the oil in a pan and shallow-fry the balls till golden brown.
8. Serve hot with chutney.
How to Make Posto Bora Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Posto Bora Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.