Poppy Seeds – 300 gms
Potatoes – 100 gms, boiled and mashed
Gram Flour – 1/4 cup
Green Chillies – 2 tblsp
Onions – 2 tblsp, chopped
Salt to taste
Oil – 1/2 cup
1. Soak the poppy seeds in double the quantity of water for 2 hours and keep aside.
2. Grind to a paste.
3. Mix the potatoes with the gram flour, green chillies and onions.
4. Add the seasoning and poppy seed paste.
5. Mix all the ingredients together and make 4 balls.
6. Flatten the balls and keep aside.
7. Heat the oil in a pan and shallow-fry the balls till golden brown.
8. Serve hot with chutney.
Posto Bora Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Posto Bora Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.