Potatoes – 200 gms, thinly sliced
Onions – 1/2 cup, thinly sliced
Oil – 2 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Water – 1/2 cup
1. Heat the oil in a kadai.
2. Add the onions and saute till light pink in colour.
3. Add the potatoes and saute for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder and water.
5. Cook over a medium flame till the potatoes are done and the liquid is absorbed.
6. Serve hot.
Aloo Chorchori Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Aloo Chorchori Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.