Potatoes – 200 gms, thinly sliced
Onions – 1/2 cup, thinly sliced
Oil – 2 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Water – 1/2 cup
1. Heat the oil in a kadai.
2. Add the onions and saute till light pink in colour.
3. Add the potatoes and saute for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder and water.
5. Cook over a medium flame till the potatoes are done and the liquid is absorbed.
6. Serve hot.
Aloo Chorchori Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Aloo Chorchori Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.