Potatoes – 200 gms, thinly sliced
Onions – 1/2 cup, thinly sliced
Oil – 2 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Water – 1/2 cup
1. Heat the oil in a kadai.
2. Add the onions and saute till light pink in colour.
3. Add the potatoes and saute for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder and water.
5. Cook over a medium flame till the potatoes are done and the liquid is absorbed.
6. Serve hot.
Aloo Chorchori Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Aloo Chorchori Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.