Rohu Fish – 300 gms, deboned and shredded
Onions – 2 tblsp, chopped
Green Chillies – 2 tblsp, chopped
Salt to taste
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Rice Powder – 1/4 cup
Gram Flour – 3/4 cup
Mustard Oil – 1/2 cup
1. Mix the fish with the onions, green chillies, salt and red chilli powder.
2. Add the rice powder and gram flour.
3. Mix and let it stand for 30 minutes.
4. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into flat round patties.
5. Heat the mustard oil in a flat pan.
6. Shallow fry the patties till golden brown in colour.
7. Serve hot.