Burger Buns (or toasted Bread Slices) – 10
Soya Cutlet – 10
Tomato (Spicy) Sauce – as required
Butter – 2 tblsp
Lettuce Leaves – 10
White Onions – 2
Tomatoes – 2
Toothpicks – 10
1. Slice the bun horizontally into 2 pieces.
2. Apply butter on both sides and toast it lightly on a hot tawa.
3. Wash lettuce leaves and tear it to pieces.
4. Cut tomato and onion into thin slices.
5. Apply tomato sauce on one slice of the bun, place lettuce on top of it.
6. Place tomato, soya cutlet, onion and cover it with other half of the bun.
7. Insert a toothpick carefully on top.
8. Serve with tomato sauce.