Rohu Fish – 500 gms, cleaned
Mustard Paste – 1/4 cup
Salt – 4 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Mustard Oil – 4 tsp
Banana Leaves – 4
1. Mix together the mustard paste, salt and turmeric powder.
2. Apply it over the fish pieces.
3. Brush 1 tsp of oil on each piece of fish and individually wrap in banana leaves.
4. Steam the wrapped fish in a perforate container or in an idli container.
5. Put inside a large utensil with boiling water.
6. Cover the vessel and leave it over a low flame till the fish is done.
7. Serve hot.