Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Fried Gram Flour – 1 tblsp
Maida – 1 tblsp
Soya Flour – 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
Green Chillies – 4
Palak – small bunch
Green Gram Dal – 1/4 cup, sprouted
Onion – 1 1/2 tblsp, finely chopped
Oil for frying
1. Steam cook the sprouted greem gram for 5 minutes in cooker.
2. Heat 1 tsp of oil in a kadai.
3. Saute chillies and washed palak until it shrinks.
4. Cool and blend in a mixie to a smooth paste.
5. Mix all the flours together with salt, ground paste, sprouted dal and onion.
6. Knead to a smooth dough with enough water.
7. Prepare small lemon sized balls, coat with wheat flour and roll out to thin chapathis.
8. Fry the chapathis on a hot tawa using little oil on both sides.