Whole Maize Flour – 1 cup
Maida – 1 cup
Soya Flour – 1/2 cup
Cooking Soda – 2 pinch
Salt as required
Luke Warm Water to mix
Onion – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 3, deseeded and finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, finely cut
Ginger Juice – 1 tsp
Oil for frying
1. Mix maida, maize flour, soya flour together with salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Cut ginger into pieces.
3. Grind it with little water and strain the juice.
4. Add ginger juice, onion, coriander leaves, green chillies to the flour and using luke warm water knead to a smooth dough.
5. Apply little oil to hand and knead well.
6. Make small lemon sized balls.
7. Coat with flour and roll out into thin chapathis.
8. Fry rotis on a how tawa applying oil on both sides.