Ragi Flour – 1 cup
Soya Flour – 1/2 cup
Gram Dal Flour – 1/2 cup, fried
Rice Flour – 1 cup
Cooked Rice – 1 1/2 tblsp
Drumstick Leaves – 1 cup
Onion – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 1 tblsp, deseeded and finely cut
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Mix the flours in a mixing bowl together with salt.
2. Mash the cooked rice separately in a plate.
3. Add the mashed rice, onion, drumstick leaves, green chillies to the flour.
4. Knead to a smooth dough using warm water.
5. Make small balls from the dough.
6. Apply oil on a plantain leaf or plastic sheet and flatten the balls to rotis.
7. Transfer the rotis on a hot tawa upside down and carefully remove the leaf.
8. Fry rotis with little oil on both sides.
9. Serve hot.