Dry corn seeds – 1/4 cup
Powdered salt – 1/4 tsp
Powdered kala namak – little
Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
Turmeric powder – a pinch.
1. Heat a deep curved broad kadai with oil.
2. When it smokes reduce flame and put all the powders and corn in the oil.
3. Close with a proper big lid so that when corn pops with splutters, it will not spill over.
4. When the spluttering stops take the lid out and switch off the stove.
5. Serve immediately or store in air tight container.
Note : Do not put more corn at one time. A handfull to 1/4 cup itself makes a kadai full of pop corn.