Boneless Chicken – 750 gms
Yogurt – 4 tblsp
Onions – 2, medium sized, chopped
Garlic – 6 to 8 cloves or taste
Ginger – 2 inch piece
Coriander Leaves – 2 cups, chopped
Green Chillies – 2 (optional)
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
1. Cut the chicken into 2 inch cubes.
2. Wash, drain and place in a bowl.
3. Put the yogurt in a blender along with the onions, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves, green chillies, salt and pepper.
4. Blend to make a smooth paste.
5. Pour this mixture over the chicken, stir till well coated.
6. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 2 hours.
7. Put the chicken with the marinade in a non-stick pan and heat thoroughly.
8. Cook covered on low heat until the chicken is tender.
9. Serve with chapattis.