1. Put the spinach and green chillies in a pressure cooker, add the water and bring to pressure then cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
3. Open the lid and stir the spinach, mashing it against the sides of the pan till coarsely blended.
4. Heat the oil in a pan.
5. Fry the garlic and ginger pastes until they turn fragrant and golden.
6. Add the chicken and salt.
7. Saute until the chicken turns golden brown.
8. Add the spinach, cover the pan tightly and cook until the chicken is tender and the oil comes to the surface.
9. The spinach will cling to the chicken and will be dried than the gravy.
10. Serve hot with rice.
Chicken Spinach Curry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Chicken Spinach Curry from Awesome Cuisine.