Chicken Liver – 250 gms
Water – 7 cups
Salt – 2 tsp
Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, to garnish
Spring Onion Leaves – 1 tblsp, finely sliced, to garnish
1. Put the liver in a pan.
2. Add water and boil for 10 minutes or till the liver is tender and water becomes a light broth.
3. Remove the liver from the broth.
4. Chop finely and put it back in the broth.
5. Add salt. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
6. Add the pepper and garnish with coriander leaves and spring onions.
7. Serve hot.