White Chocolate – 250 gm, chopped
Thickened Cream – 3/4 cup
Brandy – 1 tbsp or Rum – 2 tbsp
Strawberries – few, hulled and quartered
Green, Seedless grapes – 1 cup
Marshmallows – 1 cup, halved
1. Mix chocolate with cream and brandy in a saucepan over low heat.
2. Keep stirring constantly until the mixture is smooth.
3. Pour mixture into a medium bowl and keep aside to cool to room temperature.
4. Thread the strawberries, marshmallows and grapes onto small wooden skewers.
5. Place the fondue bowl in the centre of an attractive serving platter.
6. Arrange the fruit skewers around, to dip into the chocolate fondue.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !