1. Mix chocolate with cream and brandy in a saucepan over low heat.
2. Keep stirring constantly until the mixture is smooth.
3. Pour mixture into a medium bowl and keep aside to cool to room temperature.
4. Thread the strawberries, marshmallows and grapes onto small wooden skewers.
5. Place the fondue bowl in the centre of an attractive serving platter.
6. Arrange the fruit skewers around, to dip into the chocolate fondue.
White Chocolate Fondue Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of White Chocolate Fondue from Awesome Cuisine.