1 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
1 tablespoon Oil
1 tablespoon Soya sauce
500 gms boneless chicken breast cut into cubes
30 gms roasted Barley flour
25 gms rice flour
25 gms maida
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder to taste
Oil to fry
1. Prepare marination in a bowl by mixing ingredients 1 to 5.
2. Add the chicken cubes to the marination & mix well. Set aside in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
3. Mix the different flours together on a flat tray.
4. Beat eggs in a bowl
5. Dip the marinated chicken pieces in the egg.
6. Coat the pieces with the flour mix
7. Fry in medium hot oil till they turn golden brown.
Serve piping hot along with a variety of salad/sliced onions and
Recipe Courtesy: Femina Magazine