Groundnuts – 1 cup, roasted
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Butter – 1/4 tsp
Bicarbonate of Soda – 1/4 tsp
1. Crumble groundnuts into small pieces.
2. Brown sugar in a heavy skillet and add butter.
3. Add bicarbonate of soda.
4. When the mixture begins to froth, add the crumbled groundnuts.
5. Remove from fire and mix well.
6. Pour into a greased tray and level the surface with a rolling pin.
7. Cut into desired shapes before the mixture hardens.
8. Store in airtight containers.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !