China Grass – 10 gms
Water – 1 cup
Tender Coconut Water – 1 cup
Condensed Milk – 300 ml
Milk – 600 ml
Sugar – 5 tblsp
Thin Scrapings of Tender Coconut – 1 cup
Coconut – 1/4 cup, finely grated
1. Soak china grass in 1 cup water and dissolve over low flame.
2. Remove from heat.
3. Add the tender coconut water.
4. In another pan, dissolve 5 tblsp sugar in milk and condensed milk over low heat, stirring all the time.
5. After the sugar has dissolved, add melted china grass and remove from heat.
6. Strain into a flat glass dish.
7. Arrange coconut scrapings over the pudding and refrigerate.
8. Roast grated coconut and 1 tblsp sugar over low flame.
9. Sprinkle over the pudding before serving.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !