1. Slit open the bitter gourd.
2. Remove the seeds and cut into thin, round slices.
3. Mix with chilli powder, green chillies, coconut bits and salt.
4. Squeeze out the excess water.
5. Heat the oil, fry the sliced onion and keep aside.
6. Add a little more oil if required and fry the bitter gourd along with green chillies and coconut bits.
7. When crisp, drain.
8. Mix the onion with the bitter gourd and serve.
Deep Fried Bitter Gourd Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Deep Fried Bitter Gourd from Awesome Cuisine.