Fish – 1/2 kg
Chilli Powder – 1 1/2 tblsp
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/8 tsp
Button Onions – 5
Garlic Cloves – 6
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Salt to taste
Refined Vegetable Oil for frying
1. Clean fish well in salted water and slice.
2. Grind chilli powder, pepper powder, mustard seeds, button onions, garlic cloves and ginger to a fine paste.
3. Add salt to taste.
4. Rub the fish well with the paste.
5. Keep covered in a cool place for some time.
6. In a heavy skillet, add oil and deep fry the fish on both sides, turning gently to ensure even cooking.
7. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !