Chicken – 1 kg
Chilli Powder – 3 tblsp
Ginger – 1 inch piece, chopped
Garlic – 10 cloves
Button Onions – 10
Aniseed – 1 tblsp
Lime Juice – 2 tblsp
Red Food Colouring – 1/4 tsp
Rice Flour – 4 tblsp
Coconut Oil (or any other Cooking Oil) – 1/4 kg
1. Wash and clean the chicken.
2. Cut into large pieces and make gashes in it.
3. Grind chilli powder, ginger, garlic, onions and aniseed into a paste.
4. Add the lime juice and colouring to the ground paste and rub the chicken pieces with it.
5. Keep in a cool place for 4 hours.
6. Sprinkle the rice flour over and fry the chicken pieces in hot oil.
7. The residue of the fried flour should be drained and sprinkled on the chicken pieces.
8. Serve hot.
Trivandrum Chicken Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Must Have Diwali Sweets and Snacks Diwali is a festival of lights celebrated jubilantly all over India. Just like for any other festival, Diwali will also be...
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Trivandrum Chicken Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.