Chicken – 1 kg
Chilli Powder – 3 tblsp
Ginger – 1 inch piece, chopped
Garlic – 10 cloves
Button Onions – 10
Aniseed – 1 tblsp
Lime Juice – 2 tblsp
Red Food Colouring – 1/4 tsp
Rice Flour – 4 tblsp
Coconut Oil (or any other Cooking Oil) – 1/4 kg
1. Wash and clean the chicken.
2. Cut into large pieces and make gashes in it.
3. Grind chilli powder, ginger, garlic, onions and aniseed into a paste.
4. Add the lime juice and colouring to the ground paste and rub the chicken pieces with it.
5. Keep in a cool place for 4 hours.
6. Sprinkle the rice flour over and fry the chicken pieces in hot oil.
7. The residue of the fried flour should be drained and sprinkled on the chicken pieces.
8. Serve hot.
Trivandrum Chicken Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Trivandrum Chicken Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.