Snake Gourd – 500 gms, grated finely
Fried Gram – 4 tblsp
Aniseed – 1 tsp
Red Chillies – 5 to 6
Rice Flour – 4 tblsp
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – few, finely chopped
Curry Leaves – few, finely chopped
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
1. Dry roast aniseed and red chillies.
2. Grind to a powder with fried gram and required salt.
3. Saute the snake well in a little oil.
4. Mix snake gourd, powdered ingredients and other ingredients to make a stiff dough.
5. Heat oil in a kadai.
6. Prepare vadas and deep fry till golden brown.