Vegetable Au Gratin is a delicious casserole dish made with vegetables baked in a cheesy sauce.
Mixed Vegetables – 1 1/2 cup, boiled
White Sauce – 3 cups
Cheese – 100 gms, grated
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as required
Butter – little
1. Add salt and pepper powder to white sauce.
2. Add half of the cheese and mix well.
3. Add the mixed vegetables and mix again.
4. Grease a baking tray with butter.
5. Spread the vegetables on the tray and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
6. Add little dollops of butter and place the tray in a preheated oven at 400F/200C.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are light golden brown.
8. Remove and serve hot.
image credit: Tarla Dalal