Wheat Flour – 2 cups
Radish – 1 cup, finely grated
Oil – 3 tsp, for mixing
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, minced
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Ghee – a little
1. Mix together all the ingredients (except ghee) to form a soft dough.
2. Add very little water as radish will exude water when mixed with salt and turmeric powder.
3. Leave the dough for 5 to 8 minutes and make rotis.
4. Roll out rotis, slightly thicker.
5. Cook on medium heat both sides till brown spots appear.
6. Now apply some ghee and cook again both sides till it gets crisp.
7. Serve hot.
Do not keep dough for long. If you must, refrigerate the dough.