Bay Leaves – 2
Cloves – 3
Cardamoms – 2
Cinnamon – 2 one inch stick
Pepper Corns – 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Coriander Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
1.Grind coconut, ginger, garlic and coriander leaves to paste.
2. Add 2 cups of hot water, cool and squeeze ground paste.
3. Strain and take out 2 cups of thick coconut masala milk.
4. Wash rice and leave on a cloth to dry.
5. Heat half the ghee, add onions, fry on low heat till they turn soft and light pink in colour.
6. Remove from kadai and set aside.
7. Heat rest of the ghee, add seasonings, when done, add green chillies, fry and add rice.
8. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
9. Add coconut masala milk, salt and cook till done.
10. Mix fried onions, half the chopped coriander leaves.
11. Transfer to a rice plate and garnish with the rest of coriander leaves.
12. Serve hot.