Potatoes – 2 large
Dill – 1 cup, finely minced
Peppercorns – 1 tsp
Corn Flour – 1 to 2 tblsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Boil and, while still warm, peel potatoes and grate.
2. Add salt, pepper, 2 tsp oil and dill.
3. Mix to form a smooth dough, adding as much corn flour as required.
4. Take large lemon-sized balls of dough.
5. Flatten them to a fairly thick round.
6. Heat a non-stick pan with some oil.
7. Place pan cakes on it and fry on fairly high heat, turning over when one side is done.
8. Serve with tomato ketchup.