Potatoes – 3 to 4, medium
Spring Onions – 2 bunch
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil – 1 tblsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Red Chillies – 1 to 2, broken
1. Wash and cut potatoes into cubes.
2. Wash and chop onions and onion leaves.
3. Keep all three ingredients separate.
4. Heat oil, add seasonings and when done, add onions and turmeric powder, stir fry on low flame till onions are browned.
5. Add potatoes, continue to fry till almost done, add onion leaves, stir fry and add salt.
6. Continue to cook till vegetables are soft.
7. Raise heat and fry for 1 to 2 minutes till potatoes are also browned.
8. If required, add 1 more tblsp of oil for the above.
9. Serve hot.