Rajagara Flour – 250 gms
Ghee – 120 gms, melted
Sugar – 300 gms
Cardamom – 3, powdered
Almonds – 2 tblsp, chopped (optional)
1. Melt ghee.
2. Add the flour and fry stirring continously till golden brown.
3. Add 750 ml of warm water and mix well.
4. Add sugar and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add cardamom powder and mix well.
6. Garnish with chopped almonds.
7. Serve hot.
How to Make Rajagara No Sheero Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Rajagara No Sheero Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.