Rajagara Flour – 250 gms
Ghee – 120 gms, melted
Sugar – 300 gms
Cardamom – 3, powdered
Almonds – 2 tblsp, chopped (optional)
1. Melt ghee.
2. Add the flour and fry stirring continously till golden brown.
3. Add 750 ml of warm water and mix well.
4. Add sugar and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add cardamom powder and mix well.
6. Garnish with chopped almonds.
7. Serve hot.
Rajagara No Sheero Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Rajagara No Sheero Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.