Fenugreek Leaves – 3 cups, chopped
Potatoes – 2, large
Oil – 2 to 3 tblsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Red Chillies – 2, broken into 2-3 pieces
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Wash and cut potatoes, without peeling, into cubes.
2. Heat oil, add cumin seeds, when done, add chilli and fry till browned.
3. Add potato cubes and turmeric powder and fry on low heat for 2 to 3 minutes, cover and allow to cook.
4. When potatoes have turned slightly soft, add chopped fenugreek, stir fry for another 2-3 minutes more till well mixed.
5. Add salt, cover and cook on low heat till potatoes and fenugreek leaves are done and curry is dry.
6. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !