White Vinegar – 1 tblsp
Lemon Juice – 1/2 tsp
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Pepper – 1 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Sugar – a pinch
1. Wash and cut cauliflower into medium sized florets, sprinkle salt and steam cook till done – florets should be tender but crisp.
2. Transfer to a salad bowl, allow to cool.
3. Shake thoroughly the ingredients for dressing, pour over florets and allow to marinate for 30-40 minutes.
4. Keep chilled, covering bowl.
5. When about to serve, beat sour cream, add minced onion and herbs. Pour over florets.
6. Serve as an accompaniment.