Carrots – 3, minced
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Juice of 1 Lemon
Salt to taste
Til Oil – 2 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Fenugreek Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida – a large pinch
1. Place carrot pieces in a bowl.
2. Put turmeric and chilli powder in the centre of the carrot pieces.
3. Heat oil, fry fenugreek seeds and asafoetida. Remove and powder.
4. In the same oil, fry mustard seeds.
5. Pour this along with the oil onto the chilli-turmeric powder.
6. Add salt, lemon juice and the prepared powder, mix well.
7. Serve after 2-3 hours with curd rice.