White Fish Fillets – 500 gms, cut into large pieces
Chicken Stock – 1 1/2 litres
Ginger – 1 medium piece, sliced thin
Spring Onion – 1, finely chopped
Cucumber – 1, medium , sliced thin
Ajinomoto – a pinch
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
Parsley – few sprigs
1. Pour the chicken stock into a large pan and place on heat.
2. Carefully put the fish pieces into the boiling stock and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add the spring onion, ginger, ajinomoto, salt and pepper.
4. When the soup thickens, pour into bowls.
5. Garnish with slices of cucumber and parsley.