Cabbage – 2 cups, chopped
Onion – 1, chopped
Garlic – 3 cloves, minced
Green Chillies – 4, slit
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
Coconut – 1 cup, grated
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Ghee – 1 tblsp
Salt to taste
1. Add 1 cup boiling water to coconut gratings, leave aside to cool.
2. Squeeze the gratings to get thick milk.
3. Repeat process to get thin milk. Keep both separate.
4. Cook cabbage with half of the onion, chillies, garlic and salt along with the thin milk till done.
5. Heat ghee, add the rest of the chillies, garlic, onion and turmeric powder.
6. Fry till onion is browned.
7. Add cooked cabbage, half of the coriander leaves and the thick milk.
8. Simmer for 1 to 2 minutes, remove from fire.
9. Garnish with the rest of the coriander leaves and Serve hot.