Brinjals – 2 large
Onion – 1 medium, minced
Tomato – 1 medium, minced
Parsley – 1 tsp, chopped
Cheese – 2 tblsp, grated
Butter – 2 tblsp
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Bread Crumbs – 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
1. Parboil brinjals with 1 tsp lemon juice.
2. Remove from water and leave on a plate to cool.
3. Scoop out the pulp carefully so as not to break the cases.
4. Mash thoroughly adding all ingredients except butter.
5. Fill cass with this and smoothen out surface.
6. Melt butter, brush sides and top of brinjal cases with butter, place on a greased dish.
7. Bake at 190C for 20 to 30 minutes or till top is browned.
this recipe is good but maybe a little more explanations would be useful for newbies in cooking.