Brinjal – 1 large
Curds – 4 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – 2 tblsp, minced
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Gram Flour – 2 tblsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Wash and cut brinjals into fairly thick slices.
2. Sprinkle some turmeric powder, salt and set aside.
3. Mix all ingredients, except oil, to form a thick paste.
4. When about to fry, take brinjal slices between your palms, press gently to remove all water, leave on a paper towel.
5. Heat oil, coat each slice with the paste and shall fry till crisp.
6. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !