Brinjal – 1 large
Oil – 1 tsp
Oil – 1 1/2 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
Grind to a fine paste
Garlic – 3 cloves
Green Chillies – 2 to 3
Coriander Leaves – a handful
Salt to taste
1. Smear oil all over brinjal and make slits.
2. Cook on direct flame turning the brinjal every now and then, till skin gets dark and wrinkled.
3. When it has cooked, the skin will peel off easily.
4. Cool, peel skin and mash.
5. Add ground paste, mix thoroughly.
6. Season in oil the ingredients given and add.
7. Serve with curd rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !