Puffed Rice – 3 cups
Jaggery – 110 gms
Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
1. Place puffed rice in a moderate oven to make crisp.
2. In a pan, put the jaggery, broken roughly into small pieces, and melt over medium heat.
3. As soon as the jaggery thins and add lemon juice and stir briskly.
4. Add puffed rice and continue stirring briskly, then quickly spread out mixture in an oiled thali.
5. Quickly flatten mixture to a 1 cm thickness by smoothing out with a rolling pin.
6. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then cut into 5 cm squares.
7. Serve at once or store in an air-tight container.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !