Eggs – 4
Seedless Raisins – 4 tsp
Onion – 1 small, finely chopped
Milk – 3-4 tblsp
Water – 3 tblsp
Salt – 3/4 tsp
Melted Butter – 3 tblsp
1. In a pan, heat butter and fry raisins in it for 1 or 2 minutes.
2. Remove and keep aside.
3. To the same butter add onion and cook till just soft. Remove from heat.
4. In a bowl, break the eggs and blend well.
5. Add milk, water and salt, mix well and add to onion.
6. Cook on low heat and keep stirring slowly till eggs are half scrambled.
7. Add raisins and continue cooking till eggs are properly scrambled, but soft.
8. Serve immediately.
Scrambled Eggs with Raisins Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Scrambled Eggs with Raisins Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.