Eggs – 4
Seedless Raisins – 4 tsp
Onion – 1 small, finely chopped
Milk – 3-4 tblsp
Water – 3 tblsp
Salt – 3/4 tsp
Melted Butter – 3 tblsp
1. In a pan, heat butter and fry raisins in it for 1 or 2 minutes.
2. Remove and keep aside.
3. To the same butter add onion and cook till just soft. Remove from heat.
4. In a bowl, break the eggs and blend well.
5. Add milk, water and salt, mix well and add to onion.
6. Cook on low heat and keep stirring slowly till eggs are half scrambled.
7. Add raisins and continue cooking till eggs are properly scrambled, but soft.
8. Serve immediately.
Scrambled Eggs with Raisins