Eggs – 4
Butter – 2 tsp
Garlic – 4 large cloves, finely sliced
Green Chilli – 1, seeded and finely chopped
Thick Cream – 8 tblsp
Salt – 1/3 tsp
1. Heat butter and fry garlic and chilli in it for a few minutes.
2. Garlic should not turn brown.
3. Add cream, blend well and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Pour mixture into a plate and sprinkle with salt.
5. Allow to cool.
6. 20 minutes before serving break eggs on to the cream mixture and place in hot oven till eggs are firm.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !