Eggs – 4
Onions – 2 medium, finely chopped
Fresh Coriander – 2 tlsp, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped (optional)
Tomato – 1 medium, finely chopped
Salt – 3/4 tsp
Vegetable Oil – 3 tblsp
1. Heat oil and fry onion in it till soft but not brown. Remove excess oil.
2. Add coriander, chillies and tomato and blend well.
3. Cook for 3 minutes and remove pan from heat.
4. Break eggs into a bowl and beat with a few strokes till whites and yolks are well blended.
5. Add to the onion mixture and mix well.
6. Add salt.
7. Return pan to heat and cook, slowly stirring all the time, till mixture is consistency of soft scrambled eggs.