Egg – 1
Onion – 2 tsp, very finely chopped
Fresh Coriander – 2 tsp, very finely chopped
Green Chilli – 1, finely chopped
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Vegetable Oil – 1/4 tblsp
1. Heat oil in a frying pan.
2. Separate egg and beat egg white till soft peaks form.
3. Add egg yolk and continue beating till well blended.
4. Add onion, coriander, chilli and salt and mix well.
5. Pour mixture into medium hot oil and cover and cook on medium heat till the bottom of the omelette is nicely browned.
6. Turn omelette over carefully and cook other side, uncovered till it is also brown.
7. Serve hot.