Melted Butter or Ghee – 2 tblsp
Semolina – 2 tblsp
Sugar – 2 tblsp
Milk – 2 cup
Golden Raisins – 1 tblsp
Cardamom and Nutmeg Powder – 1/4 tsp, mixed
Almonds – 15, blanced and finely sliced
1. Heat butter or ghee and add semolina. Cook.
2. Stir till the semolina is slightly pale gold in colour.
3. Add sugar and milk and keep stirring till mixture thickens.
4. Pour into a shallow dish and allow to cool and set.
5. Sprinkle with powdered cardamom and nutmeg, raisins and almonds.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !