Pompret or Indian Salmon – 1 (about 400 gms), cut into 2 cm thick slices
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Vegetable Oil for frying
1. Coat each slice of fish with mixture of turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt and marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Pour oil in a frying pan and heat to medium hot.
3. Place pieces of fish in it and fry.
4. When one side of each slice of fish is brown and crisp turn it over and allow other side to brown.
5. Serve, freshly fried, with slices of lemon and grilled wedges of tomato.