Boneless Mutton Chops – 1 kg
Small Onions – 250 gm
Vegetable Oil – 3 tbsp
Fennel Seeds – 1 tbsp
Chilli Powder – 3 tbsp
Rock Salt – to taste
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tbsp
Coconut Milk – 2 cups
Curry Leaves – a few
Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
1. Mix the mutton chops with chilli powder and salt and marinate for fifteen minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a pan. Add fennel seeds and chopped onions and sauté till it turns light brown. Now add the marinated chops and sauté till dry.
3. To it add two cups of coconut milk, mix well and let simmer till the mutton is fully cooked.
4. Now add ginger-garlic paste and cook for two minutes on a low flame.
5. Turn off the stove, add lemon juice and garnish with curry leaves.