Green Chillies – 1/2 kg
Mustard Powder – 75 gms
Asafoetida – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Juice of 4 Lemons
Oil – 2 tblsp
Salt to taste
1. Wash and dry the chillies.
2. Slit each chilli lengthwise.
3. Remove the seeds if in excess.
4. Mix together oil, mustard powder, salt and asafoetida and turmeric powder.
5. Stuff the chillies with the mixture.
6. Store in an airtight jar and add the lemon juice.
7. Shake well.
Tip: f you want to store for long, add 2 tblsp of vinegar and only 3 lemons.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !