Tamarind – 125 gms
Jaggery – 75 gms, grated
Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Cumin Seed Powder – 2 tsp, roasted
Rock Salt – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Soak tamarind in hot water for 1 hour.
2. Blend in a liquidiser and strain.
3. Add jaggery, chilli powder, cumin seed powder, rock salt and salt. Mix well.
4. Cook it for 10 minutes on medium flame.
5. Fill in an air tight container.
Tip: You can also add chopped fruits to the chutney like grapes, bananas and pomegranates.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !