Fresh Dates – 250 gms
Peanuts – 50 gms
Powdered Coconut – 50 gms
Ghee – 1 tblsp
Almonds and Cashewnuts – 3 tblsp, chopped
Cardamom Powder – from 3 cardamom pods
1. Remove the seeds from dates, wash and dry on a muslin cloth.
2. Cut the dates into small pieces.
3. Melt the ghee and add the dates.
4. Fry on slow flame for 5-7 minutes.
5. Add the peanuts, coconut powder, dry fruits and cardamom powder.
6. Pour the mixture in a greased thali.
7. Allow to set for 2 hours.
8. Cut into small squares.
Tip: This is a very nutritious dish for childen during winter.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !