Whole Wheat Flour – 350 gms
Ghee – 1 tsp
Rice Flour – 1 tblsp
Ghee for serving
Salt as required
1. Combine the flour, salt and ghee.
2. Add enough water to make a soft smooth dough.
3. Keep aside the dough for half an hour.
4. Divide the dough into 20 equal portions. Make small balls of each.
5. Roll out each ball into very thin round rotlis.
6. Generously dust with dry rice flour to make rolling easier.
7. Place one round rotli on the griddle.
8. Cook on both the sides using a pair of flat tongs on the gas till if puffs up.
9. Apply ghee on the roti and serve immediately.