Methi Muthias – 1
Tomatoes – 6, large, chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Ginger – 1/2 tsp, grated
Asafoetida – a pinch
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1 tblsp
Oil – 30 gms
Salt to taste
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add the mustard seeds, ginger and asafoetida.
3. Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt.
4. Mix well and allow to simmer in a covered vessel for 5 minutes.
5. Add the sugar.
6. Add the methi muthias and 400 ml of water and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Serve hot with chapathis.
Tameta Muthia Nu Shaak Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Tameta Muthia Nu Shaak Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.