Methi Muthias – 1
Tomatoes – 6, large, chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Ginger – 1/2 tsp, grated
Asafoetida – a pinch
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1 tblsp
Oil – 30 gms
Salt to taste
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add the mustard seeds, ginger and asafoetida.
3. Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt.
4. Mix well and allow to simmer in a covered vessel for 5 minutes.
5. Add the sugar.
6. Add the methi muthias and 400 ml of water and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Serve hot with chapathis.
Tameta Muthia Nu Shaak Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Tameta Muthia Nu Shaak Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.