Methi Muthias – 1
Tomatoes – 6, large, chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Ginger – 1/2 tsp, grated
Asafoetida – a pinch
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1 tblsp
Oil – 30 gms
Salt to taste
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add the mustard seeds, ginger and asafoetida.
3. Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt.
4. Mix well and allow to simmer in a covered vessel for 5 minutes.
5. Add the sugar.
6. Add the methi muthias and 400 ml of water and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Serve hot with chapathis.
Tameta Muthia Nu Shaak Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Tameta Muthia Nu Shaak Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.