Ganthia – 200 gms
Sour Curd – 170 gms
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
Salt to taste
For the Garnish:
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
1. Heat the oil, add the cumin seeds and fry till the seeds crackle.
2. Whisk the curd with 540 ml of water and add to the tempered oil.
3. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and 180ml of water.
4. When the water starts boiling, add the ganthias.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
6. Serve hot.
7. Consume within 10-15 minutes of preparation.
Note: Ganthia is a crisp fried snack made from spiced gram flour paste.